Associate professor position at ENSIIE in the PDS group
Associate professor (Maître de Conférences) in Computer Science at ENSIIE:
- Emploi n°0561 – Galaxie reference 4059
- Profil: HPC – Systems
- Keywords: high performance computing, virtualisation, systems, massive data
Detailed teaching profile: Systems – HPC
The candidate will teach in the cursus provided at ENSIIE:
- engineer training under student status (FISE),
- engineer training under apprenticeship status and continuing education (FISA-FC).
The candidate will teach in particular in Systems in the first year (FISE and/or FISA-FC) as well as in the CIDM (Intensive Computation and Massive Data) track. He or she will participate in other courses in Computer Science.
The candidate will be actively involved in the pedagogical support of student engineers through the monitoring of trainees, the monitoring of apprentices and various projects.
The candidate must be able to teach part of her lessons in English. The candidate will participate in the animation of the CIDM track.
Detailed research profile: HPC
The candidate will develop her research activities in the SAMOVAR laboratory, located at Télécom SudParis school (URL of the laboratory: http://samovar.telecom-sudparis.eu. This laboratory hosts researchers from Telecom SudParis and ENSIIE.
The candidate will join the PDS (Parallel and Distributed Systems) group and should have strong skills in one of the following or related fields:
- storage systems, such as parallel storage systems, large-scale distributed storage systems, non- volatile memories
- high performance computing,
- storage and exploitation of massive data – application to machine learning.
- President of the recruitment committee: Catherine Dubois, Professor, ENSIIE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching: Julien FOREST, Director FISE, email@example.com, Dimitri WATEL, Director FISA-FC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research: François Desbouvries, Director of the SAMOVAR Laboratory, email@example.com
Deadline to apply: March 31th, 2022