Reading group: Henon Mengistu Lamboro will present "Reading group" at 1D19 (visio link) the 16/12/2022 at 10h30.
- Etienne Deveaux will present "StarPU: A Unified Platform for Task Scheduling on Heterogeneous Multicore Architectures" (EuroPar'09) at 1D19 (visio link) the 2/12/2022 at 10h30
- Aleksandar Maksimovic will present "Helios: Heterogeneous Multiprocessing with Satellite Kernels" (SOSP'09) at 1D19 (visio link) the 2/12/2022 at 10h00
- Alexios Voulimeneas will present "You Shall Not (by)Pass! Practical, Secure, and Fast PKU-based Sandboxing" (Eurosys'22) in visio the 1/12/2022 at 14h00
- PhD defense: Alexis Colin – November, 28th – From trace collection to the prediction of the behaviour of parallel applications
- New paper “PYTHIA: an oracle to guide runtime system decisions” to be presented at Cluster’22
- New paper “Why Globally Re-shuffle? Revisiting Data Shuffling in Large Scale Deep Learning” to be presented at IPDPS’22.
- New paper “J-NVM: Off-heap Persistent Objects in Java” to be presented at SOSP’21
- New paper “Montsalvat: Intel SGX Shielding for GraalVM Native Images” to be presented at Middleware’21